digital entertainment to the world.
Creating new interactive user experiences.
Ateam Entertainment is a company that utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide various forms of digital entertainment.
[Globally-Renowned IP + Advanced Gameplay + Multiplatform]
We develop various interactive contents that take full advantage of their respective intellectual properties’ world settings and release them globally on multiple platforms.
We will continue to incorporate the newest technological advancements into projects and produce new interactive user experiences that transcend the boundaries of current games.
To Be a Company
Where All Can Achieve Happiness Together
To Be a Company
That Continues 100 Years from Today
We design, develop, and operate games and tool applications in a variety of different genres with the core theme of connecting people.
Countries & Regions We Operate In
*Only includes services available as of August 1, 2021
- Feb 2021
- “FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER”, co-developed with SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD., announced for smart devices
- Jun 2020
- “Hatsune Miku – Tap Wonder”, co-developed with Crypton Future Media, Inc., released for smart devices
- Jun 2018
- “Revue Starlight Re LIVE” released in cooperation with Bushiroad Inc. and TBS Television, Inc.
- May 2017
- “BASSA WARRIORS” released for smart devices in select Asian markets
- Jun 2016
- “Valkyrie Connect” released for smart devices
- Mar 2015
- “Three Kingdoms Smash!” released for smart devices in select Asian markets
- Jan 2014
- Established joint venture company Ateam NHN Entertainment with NHN Entertainment Corporation (dissolved in June, 2015)
- Oct 2014
- “Derby Impact” released on Google Play in select Chinese-speaking regions with Gamania Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
- Dec 2014
- “Unison League” released for smart devices
- May 2013
- “Derby Impact” released for smart devices in the Japanese market
- Aug 2013
- “War of Legions” released for smart devices
- Feb 2012
- “Dark Summoner” released for smart devices
- Aug 2011
- Partnership formed with GREE, Inc.
- Oct 2011
- “AKB48 Stage Fighter”, the first social game for popular group AKB48, released on GREE
- Nov 2011
- Customization app “+HOME” released for Android devices
- Jan 2010
- Ateam’s first social app for DeNA Co., Ltd.’s Mobage Town released
- Jun 2010
- Ateam’s first social app for GREE released
- Jul 2010
- Ateam’s first app for Android devices released
- Sep 2010
- “Mahjong -Rising-” released in the Japanese market
- Aug 2009
- Ateam’s first social app for Mixi released
- Oct 2008
- Ateam’s first app for iOS devices released
- Dec 2008
- Ateam’s first game for Nintendo WiiWare released
- Sep 2006
- “Eternal Zone” released as the first MMORPG on KDDI CORPORATION’s EZ App (BREW)
- Company Name
- Ateam Entertainment Inc.
- Dai Nagoya Building 32F, 28-12 Meieki 3-chome, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya 450-6432, Japan
- April 22, 2021
- 50 Million JPY
- Yukimasa Nakauchi
- Takao Hayashi Brady Mehagan
- Audit & Supervisory Board
- Hayatoshi Uto
- What We Do
- We design, develop, and operate games and tool applications in a variety of different genres with the core theme of connecting people.
- Dai Nagoya Building 32F,
28-12 Meieki 3-chome,
Nakamura-ku, Nagoya 450-6432,
- Nearest station
- Connected directly to Nagoya Station
via an underground walkway
- Osaka Umeda Twin Towers North 35F ,
8-1 Kakuda-cho, Kita-ku,
Osaka 530-0017, Japan
- Nearest station
- Hankyu/Hanshin Railway,
Umeda Station, 3-minute walk
JR, Osaka Station, 4-minute walk